Classes begin at Christ Episcopal Church Day School (CECDS) in September after Labor Day and end the fourth week in May. All classes are from 9:15 am-12:15 pm except for3 day and 5-day ALL DAY Pre-K that dismisses at 3:15.
- Nursery classes are for children who are 3-years old on or before September 1
- Pre-K classes are for children who are 4-years old on or before September 1
- 2-Day Nursery classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays*
- 3-Day Nursery classes meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 5-Day Nursery classes meet on Monday- Friday
- 3-Day Pre-K morning classes meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays*
- 5-Day Pre-K morning classes meet on Monday-Friday
- 3 Day ALL Day Pre-K classes meet Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:15-3:15
- 5-Day ALL DAY Pre-K meets on Monday=Friday 9:15-3:15
*Children who do not meet the September 1st cut-off may still be eligible.
Please call our school office for specific details
We now offer Super Wednesday!! An afternoon of creative stories, awesome art and fun activities. This program runs for 5 five week sessions from 12:30-3:00. Lunch is brought from home and served at 12:30. No peanut butter please.
*All DAY PROGRAM*
3 Day and 5 Day ALL DAY Pre-K! This program adds Spanish language and culture to the 5 Day program and Road Trip (learning about the 50 states) for the 3 day and Pre-K curriculum. Children must be 4 years old by September 1st. Lunch is brought from home and served from 12:30-1:00- no peanuts or peanut butter please! Class starts at 9:15 and dismissal is at 3:15.
Call for more information and to register.
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
CECDS offers a unique, age appropriate, literature-based curriculum that incorporates English Language Arts, Math, Science, Art, Music, and Creative Movement along with periods of indoor and outdoor free play. Graduates of our program enter primary school ready to learn. We focus on pre-reading and writing skills such as left to right orientation, sorting, pattern and letter recognition, and small motor development.
We incorporate Bible stories and Christian values into our program so children will have the knowledge that God loves them and will take care of them. Each class has a weekly chapel service with the clergy of the church. The concepts introduced in chapel are expanded into the rest of the day’s activities. Our teachers and staff recognize that your child is a very special and unique gift from God and we strive to support the individual needs of each child in our program.
To compare specifics about our program to other programs, please click the link shown below: